Wednesday, June 23, 2010
What is the Max Score on the SAT?
The new SAT college entrance exam is divided between three categories: Math, Writing, and Critical Reading.
It is possible to score between 200 and 800 points for each of these categories. Thus, the cumulative score for the complete SAT can range from 600-2400, making the perfect score for the SAT a 2400.
Related Questions About SAT Scoring:
Is it better to guess or leave an answer blank on the new SAT?
Do you have to get every answer correct to get a perfect score on the SAT?
What is considered a bad, average, good, or great score on the new SAT?
How can I raise my SAT average score?
Some Useful Links:
- Kaplan SAT 2010-2011 Premier with CD-ROM (Kaplan SAT w/CD)
- Kaplan 12 Practice Tests for the new SAT
- Cracking the SAT with DVD, 2010 Edition - College Test Preparation
- 11 Practice Tests for the SAT and PSAT, 2010 edition - College Test Preparation
- Kaplan SAT 2010 edition: Strategies, Practice, and Review
- Up Your Score: The Underground Guide to the SAT 2009-2010 edition
- Math Study Guide for the SAT, ACT, and SAT Subject Tests - 2010 edition
- Gruber's Complete SAT Guide 2010, 13E
- The Official SAT Study Guide, 2nd edition
- Jiskha Homework Help